The Bottom Line
- A comprehensive guide
- Lavishly illustrated
- Excellent for beginners and for reference
- May not appeal to the practitioner
- Complete coverage of ayurveda in seven chapters. (192 pages)
- Also includes a glossary, useful addresses, further reading suggestions and index.
- Dimensions: 0.55 x 11.66 x 7.74 (in inches); ISBN: 1852309539
Guide Review - The Complete Illustrated Guide To Ayurveda
This is one of those rare books on the subject that has been presented in a wonderfully pleasant visual format, which makes the study of such an arcane topic relevant and enjoyable. It answers almost all your questions and everything is put in the right perspective for the layman. So it makes for a great read for the uninitiated, across age groups.