On the eve of the New Year, get ready to set yourself some goals for the benefit of your own self and the world around you. I have some suggestions that can help you hitch on to some healthy habits and spiritual refinements.
Get wise, keep fit and have the faith! Remember, you have nothing to lose. Here are a few Self-improvement Resolutions you can make for the new year:
- Be a better person in body, mind and intellect
- Attain peace of mind, and equanimity
- Kill pride, ego and arrogance and jealousy
- Start reading the scriptures
- Begin a breathing exercise
- Reap the benefits of yoga
- Make meditate part of your daily routine
- Become a vegetarian
- Discover the powers of Ayurveda
- Pray everyday of the year
- Learn about other faiths
- Set up a 'puja' room of your own
- Go on a pilgrimage, or visit a temple
Read Full Article and post your comments below.