1. Religion & Spirituality

Subhamoy Das

Top 4 Videos: Medicinal Powers of the Tulsi (Holy Basil)

By November 11, 2013

Tulsi leaves have medicinal powersThe 'Holy Basil' or tulsi is a medicinal plant with a long history of herbal remedies. Tulsi has healing properties, mostly due to the hundreds of phytochemicals it contains, that together support health in a variety of ways, including helping the body adapt to stress, cleansing, and relieving congestion.

We have four videos that tell you how to benefit from these properties of this 'Power Plant' called tulsi.

Video 1: Five Curative Uses of Tulsi: Tulsi has been used to treat many kinds of ailments - from common colds to mouth infections, from relieving stress to curing kidney stones... View Video

Video 2: How to Make a Tulsi Compress for Headaches: In this video, learn how tulsi can be applied in a compress to treat headaches caused by sinuses, colds and even migraines... View Video

Video 3: How to Treat Respiratory Problems with Tulsi: Jen D'Amore on how to make a decoction of tulsi leaves to treat respiratory distress - bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough, and cold... View Video

Video 4: How to Treat Insect Bites With Tulsi: Tulsi has anti-bacterial properties and is known to cure skin infections. Reetu Rudra from Rudra Ayurveda, New York, tells you how to use tulsi juice or a tulsi paste to treat insect bites, painful rashes and irritations... View Video

I hope you will benefit from these videos about tulsi. Please feel free to post your comments and have your say!

Comments
September 26, 2012 at 4:00 pm
(1) Elle says:

I was told that by chewing 5 of these leaves a day, it could cure my cancer. is this true?

December 21, 2012 at 3:19 am
(2) chicken pox home treatment says:

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s
time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may just I desire to recommend
you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Perhaps you could
write subsequent articles relating to this article.
I want to read even more issues about it!

May 5, 2013 at 10:50 pm
(3) Cambogia Trim Diet says:

Thanks , I have recently been searching for info approximately this
subject for a long time and yours is the best I’ve found out so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the supply?

June 11, 2013 at 6:14 am
(4) http://www.wakonda.net/ says:

What’s up, I check your blogs like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep up the good work!

July 25, 2013 at 7:03 am
(5) JB says:

Apricot seeds (2 per day only) will both fight and kill most problems with cancer

check out the video “world without cancer” for more details.

To fight cancer & the causes of cancer your body needs to be Alkaline rather than acidic.

Cures for Cancer:

B17

MMS

O2

Positive mind

July 29, 2013 at 6:32 pm
(6) anxietysymptomshq.com says:

Hi to every , for the reason that I am in fact keen of reading this web site’s post to be updated daily. It contains good information.

August 8, 2013 at 9:41 pm
(7) Pure Green Coffee Weight Loss says:

hi!,I like your writing so much! percentage we communicate
more about your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this house to solve my problem.
Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

August 27, 2013 at 1:09 am
(8) advanced encryption standard says:

You are so awesome! I don’t suppose I’ve read something like that before.
So wonderful to find someone with a few unique thoughts on this topic.
Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

September 21, 2013 at 8:19 pm
(9) sceptic says:

This tulsi seems great, but these posts are so fake looking.
Please. Somebody just makes them up to look like the page
is “trending”

September 22, 2013 at 4:54 pm
(10) Audra Gooding says:

Magnificent website. Plenty of useful info here. I’m sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks on your effort!

October 7, 2013 at 7:45 am
(11) See the fastest way to lose weight says:

Hey! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.
Does building a well-established website such as
yours take a massive amount work? I am completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary on
a daily basis. I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring
bloggers. Thankyou!

November 14, 2013 at 1:05 am
(12) Dave says:

I don’t know about cancer. Cleansing effects of certain herbs will cure cancer. Paul Pitchford in his main work, Healing With Whole foods recommends a regeneration diet for cancer. Essiac tea is recommended by a Canadian nurse even in combination with chemotherapy. Hulda Clark has published a book called “The Cure for all Advanced Cancers.” I find myself to be a believer and have tried all this stuff to aviod cancer, as my genotype is tolerant and too open to pathogens.

November 19, 2013 at 10:25 am
(13) Ana Costa says:

I really appreciate all the information you set here. I am a beginner, but I always have felt fascination about these topics, over all about “Manu Code”. I have found some information on line, but I have some particular question about specific theme.
Where is the forum could I canalize my doubt.
Thank you very much for your kind attention
I look forward to hearing from you
Best regard
Ana

February 1, 2014 at 2:18 am
(14) http://www.google.com says:

There are specific bbreeds lower susceptible to chocolate however never give your dog chocklate by choice.
They may also thump to geet attention, which might mean they want out
of the cage to play and be with the family. We have had othdr pets since Maggie
and faced the same end-of-life decision years later
with our two springer spaniels.

March 13, 2014 at 3:12 am
(15) Rims Chrome says:

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog
that’s equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.

The problem is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
I’m very happy I came across this during my hunt for something concerning this.

March 13, 2014 at 4:04 am
(16) www.ucsdphotoclub.com says:

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find
the majority of your post’s to be just what
I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write about
here. Again, awesome weblog!