1. Religion & Spirituality

If you're not in India, and want to participate in the annual Durga Puja celebrations, here's where to find a Puja committee near you.

Hindus across America are ceremonially worship the Mother Goddess in September or October every year. The Hindu community in Europe, Asia and Australia are not far behind.

Learn about these international Durga Puja celebrations in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Francisco, London, Cambridge, Wales, Cologne, Stuttgart, Moscow, Paris, Zurich, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, and more...

Comments
October 9, 2010 at 8:57 am
(1) Dr.Nabendu Sircar says:

Hallo Subhamoy,

I am pleased to inform you that I have personally started Durga Puja in 1974 in Berlin and left for Cologne in 1990 and started there Durga Puja in 1992. It becomes now the biggest and the best Durga Puja in Europe. My Nephew Prof. Amitava Dass and my son Dr. Narayan Sircar are staying at Munich and I helped them to start Durga Puja from the last year 2009.

Apart from that Durga Puja is being celebrated in Bremen, Frankfurt and Hamburg since quiet 25 years.

Aum, Shantih, Shantih, Shantih !!!

Yours Nabendu

March 11, 2011 at 1:55 pm
(2) Durga says:

More about Durga Puja

June 14, 2012 at 7:52 am
(3) Bokul says:

Hi!

Can you please let me know, where in Hamburg Durga puja is celebrated? I would very much like to go. I have tried to find out a lot, but could not get the exact information.

June 17, 2012 at 8:09 am
(4) hinduism says:

Hi Bokul, Here’s the address for Hamburg Durga Puja: BRAKULA, Bramfelder Kultur Laden, Street: Bramfelder Chaussee 265, Zip-code: 22177, Hamburg, Germany

August 29, 2012 at 8:24 am
(5) Subhamoy Dasgupta says:

Hello
We are new i Germany and staying in Heidelberg. Can someone provide the address of Durga PUja in Frankfurt
Thanks
Subhamoy

September 10, 2012 at 7:34 am
(6) Joydip says:

We live in Lisbon, would like to visit this years Munich durgapuja, can someone please provide the dates and location for the celebration.

September 16, 2012 at 7:43 am
(7) hinduism says:

Joy: Please contact Amitava Das for Munich Durga Puja
Address : Wagenbauerstr.15, D-81677, Munich
Fon: +49 (0)89 / 69 37 88 93 (O)
Fax: +49 (0)89 / 69 37 89 03 (O)
Telefax : +49-89-95411170(R)
Mobile : +49-174-8940008/176-45164904
E-Mail : amitava_dass@yahoo.com
Web : http://www.itforu.de

September 17, 2012 at 6:15 am
(8) Joydip says:

Thanks a lot,

I would like to know if there is any puja in Frankfurt, if yes, then the contact info please.

Thanks again

September 22, 2012 at 11:37 pm
(9) Amitava Saha says:

Hi,

We have recently relocated to KL…can anyone advise about the contact and the location for Durgapooja here

Cheers!!!

Br/ amitava
Kuala Lumpur

September 24, 2012 at 9:39 am
(10) hinduism says:

Hi Amitava, join the Malaysian Bengali Association page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Malaysian-Bengalee-Association/145508282140445

October 17, 2012 at 6:55 am
(11) Deepa says:

Hi! What r the timings for durga puja hamburg?

October 17, 2012 at 6:59 am
(12) Deepa says:

Hi can u give me the timings for puja in hamburg?

October 19, 2012 at 11:45 pm
(13) hinduism says:

Hi Deepa: The address of the Hamburg Puja is “Haus der Jugend, Berner-Heer Strase, Farmsen, Hamburg 22159.” You may contact them if you’re in the vicinity.

September 6, 2013 at 1:59 pm
(14) Sayantani says:

It is reassurimng to know that Durag pooja is held in Frankfurt too. Can you kindly let us know the timings and venue?

September 16, 2013 at 2:59 pm
(15) Sanjay says:

Hello
Can Anybody send the address of Durga Puja in Frnakfurt

thanks

September 24, 2013 at 5:58 am
(16) Awadh Kumar says:

I think you should add MAURITIUS as one of the several countries which celebrates ALL Hindu Sanatanist religious festivals with pomp and piety..the most visible being Maha Shivratree, Raam Nawmi, Ganesh Chaturthi, Doorga Nawmi, Thaipossum Cavedee, Deepawali… Thx

September 24, 2013 at 9:20 am
(17) Shakilla says:

Please include Durban, South Africa in all religious festival. Thanks

September 24, 2013 at 10:56 am
(18) Sushila Karia says:

I am please to say that we do all celebration of Hindu Festivals, i.e Maha Shivratri, Ram Navami, Abisekh on four Mondays od Shravaan Mass, Janmashtmi, Navratri, Diwali and Annukot Otsay on New Years Day at Shree Ram Mandir (HIndu Cultural and Heritage Centre) Clacton on Sea, Essex.

September 24, 2013 at 11:55 am
(19) DEEPALI SAXENA says:

Sir, I live in Brussels (Belgium). Can you tell me where are the Puja Pandals in Brussels and around.
I am also interested in knowing about the Garba/Dandia in and around Brussels(elgium).
Please help me out in above.
Regards
Deepali

September 24, 2013 at 12:01 pm
(20) DEEPALI says:

I am also interested in knowing about the Garba/Dandia in and around Brussels(Belgium).
Please help me out in above.
Regards
Deepali

September 25, 2013 at 4:02 pm
(21) Indian Festival says:

I need the Details of Durga Pujas in in Europe including Contact Details,,
Can anybody help me out.

October 6, 2013 at 4:53 pm
(22) Samir says:

Hello Sanjoy,
Two Frankfurt Durga Puja Venue, 2013 are as follows:

1.Saalbau Gutleut,
Rotweiler Strasse 32,
60327 Frankfurt am Main.

2. Saalbau Nidda,
Harheimer Weg 18-22,
60437 Frankfurt am Main

the first one attracts more public and the second one is a bit homely and cordial.

Hope you enjoy the festive days there in Frankfurt

February 27, 2014 at 8:51 am
(23) wedding venues Melbourne cheap says:

Hey very nice blog!

Look into my web-site <a href=”http://safe.mn/r8~6″>wedding venues Melbourne cheap</a>